MRP : 350 10% OFF
Discount Price : 315
Availability: In Stock
VIBRATIONS, WAVES AND ACOUSTICS
Dr. D. Chattopadhyay
Dr. P. C. Rakshit
First Published: 1998
Eighth Edition: 2010
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Free and Forced Vibrations
- Fourier Analysis
- Anharmonic Vibrations
- Wave Motion
- Vibration of Strings Vibrations of Bars, Membranes, and Air Columns
- Musical Sound, Speech, and Noise
- Microphones, Loudspeakers, and Hearing Aids
- Recording and Reproduction of Sound
- Acoustics of Buildings
- Acoustic Measurements
- Review Questions
ABOUT THE BOOK: This book is for the undergraduate students of Physics (Hons./Major) (CBCS) and Engineering.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Dr. D. Chattopadhyay, Ph.D., D.Sc., P.R.S. (Mouat Medalist), Former Professor and Head, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, University of Calcutta.
Dr. P. C. Rakshit, Pd. D., Former Professor and Head, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, University of Calcutta.