MRP : 495 10% OFF
Discount Price : 445
Availability: In Stock
LABORATORY MANUAL OF PHYSICS (Vol. 2)
Dr. Madhusudan Jana
First Published: 2022
- Introduction to Electrical and Electronic Measuring Instruments
- Electricity and magnetism
- Analog Electronics
- OPAMP Characteristics and Applications
- Digital Electronics
- Flip-Flop, Registers, and Counters
ABOUT THE BOOK:
1. The Laboratory Manual of Physics covers all the experiments in UGC CBCS SEMESTER based curriculum introduced recently in all Universities. This volume – 2 covers experiments related to Electricity and Magnetism, Analog Electronics, OPAMP Characteristics and Applications, Digital Electronics Flip-Flop, Registers, and Counters in separate chapters.
2. The book is written in a very lucid manner so that students can follow it easily.
3. The book is useful to Physics Core, GE as well as General Students.
4. The theoretical background and procedure or steps to be followed to perform each experiment are described thoroughly.
5. The tables for systematic data recording are given in the experimental observations section of each experiment.
6. Precautions along with discussions are appended in each experiment.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Madhusudan Jana, did his Ph.D. work at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur. Many international papers by him have been published in various journals of repute. He presented his works at many national and international conferences including the 17th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition in Munich, Germany. He is presently working as an Associate Professor in Physics. He has an active interest in experimental Physics