MRP : 590 10% OFF
Discount Price : 530
Availability: In Stock
ADVANCED LINEAR PROGRAMMING & GAME THEORY
Dr. Arup Mukherjee & Dr. Naba Kumar Bej
First Published: 2013
Second Edition: 2021
- Mathematical Preliminaries
- Fundamental Concepts and Formulation of Linear Programming Problems
- Solution of Linear Programming Problems of Graphical Method
- Simplex Method for Solving Linear Programming Problems (Containing Big-M Method, Two-Phase Method and Dual Simplex Method)
- Degeneracy in LPP
- Revised Simplex Method
- Integer Programming
- Transportation Problems
- Assignment Problem
- Networking in Project Planning (CPM and PERT)
- Sensitivity Analysis or Post Optimal Analysis
- Theory of Games
ABOUT THE BOOK: Mathematics & Statistics (Hons. & Advanced level students) of all Indian Universities. Also useful for B. Tech, M.B.A., and Post Graduate Mathematics, Commerce, and Economics Students.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Dr. Arup Mukherjee, M.Sc., D.Phil., was the former Associate Professor and Head of Department of Mathematics Vivekananda Mahavidhyalaya, Burdwan. He was also formerly, Lecturer at R.K. Mission Vivekananda Centenary College, Rahara, 24-Parganas (North), Guest Lecturer at I.S.F., Burdwan University, and Lecturer at North Bengal University.
Dr. Naba Kumar Bej, M.Sc., Ph.D., is the Associate Professor of Mathematics of Dr. Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya, Hatgobindapur, Burdwan and was formerly the Senior Lecturer and Head of Department of Rabindra Satabarsiki Mahavidyalaya, Ghatal, Paschim Medinipur.