MRP : 435 10% OFF
Discount Price : 390
Availability: In Stock
BASIC CONCEPTS OF C PROGRAMMING
Dr. Partha Ghosh
First Published: 2020
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to C Language
- Identifiers, Keywords, and Operators
- Data Types and Variables
- Input and Output Functions
- Control Statements
- Loops / Iteration Statements
- Pointers and Arrays
- Functions, Arrays, and Recursion
- Scope and Storage Class
- Pointer-to-Structure and Pointer-to-Function
- Union, Bit Field, and Enumeration
- File Processing
- Command Line Argument
- Solved programs, review questions, and answers
ABOUT THE BOOK: This book has been designed for first-year students of Computer Science, and Computer Engineering and is also useful for students of Class IX to XII. Every topic has been explained in a simple manner with adequate depth of explanation to build a strong understanding of concepts. The comprehensive coverage of critical conceptions, such as Arrays, Strings, Functions, Recursion, Pointers, Self-referential Structures, Dynamic Memory Allocation, File handling, etc. makes this book a complete reference guide for beginners.
- Full coverage of C-Programming Language syllabus (All Universities in India).
- Fundamentals of C-Programming covered in a single book.
- Stepwise explanation of theories along with relevant examples.
- Diagrammatic and elaborate representation of concepts.
- Thoroughly updated chapter.
Rich Pedagogy consists of:
- Worked out Problems (Solved examples)
- Tips and Important Notes
- Questions with Answers
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Partha Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Sc. and Engineering, Govt. College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology, (NAAC A-Grade), Kolkata